When I think fall, I think of comfort food. Nothing beats delicious fall recipes that certainly satisfy the tastebuds. In fact, I often wonder if the only things I like about fall is the food and the decor haha.
Because of my love for food I have gathered these 90 Ultimate Fall Recipes and put them in a one-stop post for you! These fall-inspired recipes range from soups and main dishes all the way to desserts. Therefore, there is something for every occasion. Above all, I hope you find some amazing new recipes that you can add to your cookbooks!
Make sure to stay to the very end to see our special FREE gift just for you!
Firstly, Soups & Stews Fall Recipes
One of the best meals for Fall in my mind will always be soup, stew and chilli! There is not much I love more than enjoying a nice hot bowl of comfort food after a cool fall day! The next 9 great fall recipes include delicious soups and stews:
- Smoked Sausage Chowder
- Hearty Vegetable Lentil Soup
- Spanish Meatballs With Saffron Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup- Instant Pot
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Hearty Pumpkin Chili Recipes
Comfort Foods For Fall
Fall Recipes should include hearty home-cooked meals like our Delicious Lasagna and these 6 other comfort food dishes. This right here is what fall is all about:
- Quick & Easy Chicken & Dumplings
- Instant Pot Cranberry Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Curry Chicken
- Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Pumpkin Chicken Curry
- Healthy, Easy, Delicious Lasagna
Breakfast Pumpkin Recipe Ideas
Do you need some amazing fall breakfast recipe ideas? Look no further these pumpkin-infused breakfast recipes will please even the pickiest of eaters! Start your mornings off right with a great delicious meal:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls Waffles
- Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Cupcakes, Muffins & Cakes Pumpkin Recipes Perfect for Fall
I love baking that is easy to take on the g. This makes life simpler when making lunches for the kids. We bake our banana muffins at least twice a month just because of this convenience. If you’re a busy mom like me then these are perfect additions for a quick yummy dessert on the go!
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins
- Angel Food Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Muffins
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- A Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Bite-sized Pumpkin Fall Desserts
Can’t get enough pumpkin? Have no fear! We have more great pumpkin recipes for fall. After all, fall is all about the pumpkins even when it comes to fall decor!
- Pumpkin Pie Pops
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie Chiffon Bars
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Cookies with Pumpkin Spice Filling
Cake & Pie Pumpkin Recipes for Fall
These incredible cheesecakes and pies inspired me to write my own pumpkin pie recipe that is lactose and nut-free! I love it when a recipe inspires me to get into the kitchen and try something new. It was not my first attempt at a pumpkin pie and quite honestly I did not think I would try again lol. Heres to the recipes that inspired me:
- Pumpkin Cake Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- Fireball Pumpkin Pie (Cinnamon Whiskey) Recipe
- No-Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Dips & Specialties
Are you an absolute pumpkin spice diehard? Now you can put that shit on everything hahaha! These great dips and spreads and even a spice recipe will make your pumpkin loving tastebuds oh so happy!
- Easy Maple Pumpkin Butter
- Skinny Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Easy Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Apples- Cakes, Muffins & Pies Recipes
Fall is not just about the pumpkins, in fact in our house its about the apples. We have a huge apple tree out back that we are always finding new ways to harvest and make the most out of them.
If you have a bountiful apple harvest then check out our ‘What to do with all them apples’ to get some inspiration!
- Instant Pot Apple Cake
- Apple Sponge Cake (Russian Sharlotka )
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Apple Butter Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Sugar-Free Apple Crisp
- Homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- Stovetop Apple Crisp
- European Style Apple Pie
Even More Delicious Fall Apple Desserts
These apple pastries will make your mouth happy and your soul. Fall apple dessert recipes are always when you have guests over or just want to please your family after a long work week. These easy recipes are perfect for the busy on the go family!
- Candy Apples
- Jenn’s Apple Critters
- Cinnamon Spice Apple Strudel Sundae
- Caramel Apple Bars
- Campfire Skillet Apples Recipe
- Apple Fritter Donuts
- No-Bake Caramel Apple Lush Bars
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
- Apple & Pear Crumble
- Citrus Caramel Roasted Apples and Pears Recipe
- Apple Pie Puff Pastry Rolls
Furthermore, Great Fall Recipes
From tasty pepitas to easy fall trail mix these fall recipes are quick and simple and a great way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen!
- Spiced Red Poached Pears
- Butter Pecan Cake
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- Easy No-Bake Fall Snack Mix
- Clementine Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Spice Toasted Pepitas
- Maple Parsnip Cupcakes
Lastly, Fall Drink Recipes
These delicious drinks will make your mouth happy! If you love apple cider, pumpkin spice or caramel we have got a drink for you! Sip back & enjoy haha!
- Spiced Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Vanilla Espresso
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
- Mulled Apple Cider
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Cider
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- Cold Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake
- Healthy Crockpot Apple Cider
Thank you for coming to The Old Summers Home today we would love to have you back soon! Sign up for our newsletter and then you will receive your free copy of our Ultimate fall Recipes in an easy to use PDF! When you become an Insider you will receive weekly emails keeping you in the loop and access to our Insiders Resource Library of Freebies!
Pin our 90 Fall Recipes for Later!
A Little Bit More Fall Inspiration
When I initially set out to do a fall round-up I was planning to combine recipes and home decor all into one posts, but the amazing response I got lead me to break them down into two separate posts. Make sure to check out our 77 Fall Decor Ideas to inspire you to get crafting!
If you love Fall then you will love our Fall quotes and how to craft them post too! Great ideas of how to make the most out of the Top 5 quotes of all time! Get creative with us.
And finally, That’s A Wrap!
Thank you to all the bloggers who contributed to this post in order to make it happen! I could not have done it without your talented minds and delicious recipes so I’m incredibly grateful! And, of course, thank you to all our wonderful readers for coming today. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Until next time;
The Old Summers Home